Fiverr

Fiverr

Positve Newspapers & their roles in rebirthing nations, Ever!

Positve Newspapers & their roles in rebirthing nations, Ever!



493

Firstly, I cant wait to produce a good English writing!

Secondly I am not a journalist (Even I don’t have a distant relation with them!)

But start liking and writing about some clicky facts on newspapers around the world (how dare I am!), actually its my personal blog and showing others I am doing this toughest job of writing!
So don’t expect from me a huge weighty baby I can birth on telling some old history!
But I can tell a bit how newspapers actively played great roles to build nations, how they prospected news from hemispheres around!
The leading media had had their own role and contributions ever building each single nation around the globe from WW1 to independent fighting and the great Independent war of Bangladesh, off course it was positive news no doubt as newspaper is the primer in all media.
Yes, I knocked the door of wikipedia to know the world’s first news paper, it goes under quote
Relation_Aller_Fuernemmen_und_gedenckwuerdigen_Historien_(1609)
Johann Carolus (1575−1634) was a German publisher of the first newspaper, called Relation aller Fürnemmen und
Is not it something! we can learn!
Wars around the world took places from the primers times, but we are the witnesses of so many wars happened in 1900 century, how I and II world war took place and ended, Newspapers took their lead to cover all sorts of reports under tremendous perils and risk of life, ( do have a statistic, really how many reporters died starts from WWI). I wont go that deep of stats to leave you in thinking!
The positive journalism always acted to build nations, gave a positive human face and their dedication will always be remembered by every nations.
And fall of a nation! if there were some negative approaches by newspapers or media, I wont go up to that extend, but I will present some pictures from archives
The great independent war ( Freedom fight ) of Bangladesh, during 1971 got many positive reporting than it was negative. Nations around the world really were sympathetic to this country and people cried out observing 9 month of fighting, suffering in humiliating  and dead tolls raised day by day!
While, pictures are saying a lot, I just passed by so many explanations and my reporting. Actually, I considered newspaper media and their roles in history, neither I tried to reference different news medias. Those are kept for real analysers and reporters with a huge chart of stats!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Most Recent

Data and VA in Fiverr

zhossain581 Fiverr Seller Hi, this is Zahed, I have been worki...