Fiverr

Fiverr

My affiliation experiences & my present offers

My Best friend Stella who lives in around a country of south-east Africa, when I met her in an international Tech partner seminar in New Delhi, she became much intimate sharing all her tech world experiences and she told they have quite a good scope to grow in the field of IT business, software selling, website and apps design. But now a days there are so many competitors from all directions & sectors like Government, non-government and even NGOS are trying to selling their less priced but half charity products ( assume it's a kind of gossiping between 2 friends) but facts are very much among the line.
After quite a long time, when we became much busy with our own work and life, one day she reminded me about having a business through using online platforms like a eCommerce site with drop ship ideas, or having an affiliate business with online retail giants like Amazon, ebay or Alibaba!
I grabbed this idea but I was not ready to explore this side as I heard it's a huge investment and cost involvement project to do, need much more advertisement, SEO, social media updates, Website submission and digital marketing plan for at least for the first year!
So I start thinking how can I have my own online shop or a small edition of ecommerce, then I started my digging throughout all possible websites, ecommerce and even google digital marketing and ad-sense, I found all are mostly money involvement and there are no such guarantee of ROI in short time ( It's not possible for any business, if you start a grocer shop, you have to wait until you get a familiarity among the visiting customers) .
Marketing is now the part & parcel or the heart of every business (in my simple word, as we generally discuss). You go for a reference marketing, peers marketing, indoor selling, corporate marketing and any forms of digital marketing and promotion, a certain investment plan should be kept aside and a well budgeting is a must.
I dont know, why I like to design small sites in free platforms like - Wordpress, Wix, webbly etc. Actually, the funny idea stuck when Yahoo offered free website services through Geocities- I started making raw but small websites and I put lots of advertisements from various merchants like-
Pro-flowers
Ancestry.com
Burns & Noble
I hope many of readers can recall this time during 1990's.
But I am still using the same ideas of free website through using Wordpress, Joomla and Wix, not all great site but in simple you might like and the same way I start selling some tech products like

Best Hosting Services Around

images (2)
And Amazon, the great for the all time as their name is-

Buy Amazon

611DDWBmgyL._SL1000_
Alternatively, you can always visit my simple partner page, to see what they are offering- ZASBRI Partners
        Online retail giants like Amazon, Ebay and Alibaba are always trusted to thousands of affiliate publishers and marketers. they earn outstanding amounts of commission from their personal and business websites, blogs and forums. If you have website of your own that's fine to publish all your affiliates banners, coupons and latest hot offers. While publishing it to a social media you should know that whether you are permitted to do the same and you have find your perfect niche market while you target a blog or forum, I have found from a blog that Hubpages are great to publish your affiliate things with the exchange of a blog. Follow the link-  to know more -- Hubpages More to see Amazon and Aliexpress website look like as below-

No comments:

Post a Comment

Most Recent

Data and VA in Fiverr

zhossain581 Fiverr Seller Hi, this is Zahed, I have been worki...